(NEWSER) – The family of a 23-year-old Chinese woman says she was electrocuted when she answered her charging iPhone. The story has prompted an investigation into the death by Apple as it makes waves on Chinese social media, the Wall Street Journal reports. A local official says Ma Ailun's "neck had an obvious electronic injury." But it's not certain whether the phone, charger, or neither are to blame; nor is it clear which model iPhone she was using.
Photo: Getty Images
Listen to The Bobby Bones Show each weekday morning for "Bones To Bristol" Trivia Question and your chance to score Bristol Tickets. The first caller with the correct answer receives a pair of tickets to both the Food City 500 on March 16th and the Nationwide Series race on March 15th.