1. Americans spend about $2 billion on Easter candy every year.
2. Good Friday is a state holiday in 12 of the United States.
3. The candy Peeps debuted in the early 1920s.
4. Before the Peeps' process was mechanized in 1953, it took 27-hours to make one Peep.
5. Solving murder mysteries is popular in Norway during Easter.
6. Easter is the second to Halloween for candy-consumption.
7. The first Easter baskets were made to imitate bird nests.
8. The first chocolate eggs were made in Germany in the 19th century.
9. RED is the most popular color of jelly bean.
10. 16- billion jelly beans are produced specifically for Easter each year.